Saturday 30 October 2010

PARIS SEPTEMBER 2010

Summer trip Paris, Looking for shapes and colour for Assignment3



Interesting composition by the banks of the Seine. Picked out the reflection of the street map in
the wing mirror of the scooter
F4.5 1/200 sec


















I wanted to capture the triangular shape of the Eiffel Tower so positioned myself at the left base pier
and shot upwards.
F11 1/50 sec


F16 1/80 sec















Crop in image of the Louvre showing the shapes and reflections of the modern and old buildings
 f8 1/250 sec













A series of images taken in the Notre Dame Cathedral.

I was looking at experimenting with high ISO and hand holding the camera. I am pleased that I
managed to capture the colour, tones and sharpness. I shot all images at ISO 6400.



Crop in of an old Theatre

 



Intresting modern building at the bottom of Montmarte which I decided
to take for its colour and shape
f8 1/100 sec













Steps leading down to the river side...I liked the way the shadow created a pattern
on the side of the wall. The sun was very bright and high in the sky

f10 1/200 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.