Sunday 10 October 2010

CAMDEN MARKET - AUGUST 2010

objective- looking for images for Assignment 3


  • Complementary colours( colours that face each other across the colour wheel

  • similar colours( those that are near each other)

  • colour accent


The series of three shots below were taken tat Camden town tube station. I reduced shutter speed to a hand held speed to capture the contrasting colours of the tube train against the yellow of the lines on the platform. I focused on the words " mind the gap" to add interest to the composition and make it obvious to the viewer what the subject is.



f 4.5 1/10 sec iso 200




This is my favourite image as you can see clearly all the colours


and there is a small reflection of the words in the trains body


f 4.5 1/10 sec iso 200



f 4.5 1/10 sec



wide angle shot of the tube.. I much prefer the close up.



I saw this poster on the wall below a sign post that was pointing to a local car wash
I chose this images as I liked the contrast of the colours as well as the unusual posters


f4.5 1/30 sec


f 4.5 1/30 sec

famous landmark and a given contrasting colours


f 4.5 1/200 sec

I think this image is to fussy and not right to be submitted for this assignment.
some detail of the market....


f 4.5 1/50 sec
LEARNING NOTES/COMMENTS
disappointed at coming away with less images than had planned for. Still need to improve sharpness of images so will need to consider not using any filters, which reduces the f numbers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.